domenica, maggio 08, 2005


yesterday i spent the whole day cooking, and i suppose you've got it from the large number of pics i'm posting...anyway it was a great day because it was such a long time i wasn't cooking anything and so i had to catch the moment and the inspiration and try everything...my mum wanted to make the "eclaires" as the appetizer for my aunt's buffet, so I helped her filling them this morning at 7.30am...after sleeping just four hours, because i went to my friend's birthday party yesterday evening and i came back home at 3.00am! I was a bit tired while filling the eclaire with salmon and lettuce but i managed! We made three different kind of appetizer, one with salmon, the other with "tuna paté" and the last one with "creamy cheese and fresh herbs"
Gaia's pics

Nessun commento: